Contact advertising [email protected]

Got some more shit delivered today. Too bad I’m 1500 miles away from home lol. Should...

T

Tim Woodworth

Got some more shit delivered today. Too bad I’m 1500 miles away from home lol. Should be home next week though. This is killing me I’m literally having trouble sleeping lol

E

Eric De Blander

I hate ordering shit offline cause I worry about if it will be on time. Or I just am so impatient and want it there. When I ordered my cpu fan And kid tower I waited at the door all day.

J

Josh Krogman

I dunno how people can order stuff and not be home or ensure it's safety. I order enough stuff from Amazon I know the UPS guy by name and he has a secondary code to unlock my garage. Delivery dropping stuff on my front porch until I get off work I'd freak. I'd ask my boss to get it delivered to work.

Every once in a while they delivery through Fed Ex which while is usually handled much better still throws me a curve ball.

D

Devon Stewart

Damn..if things like this are keeping you from sleeping..need to reevaluate what matters to you

T

Tim Woodworth

It was delivered to a friend's house that I trust. I'm gone for months at a time so no way in he'll I'd leave it sitting out front my house

A

Alex Ene

is that the 7700k?

W

Will Anthony Pellicci

Where you live dawg.. I'll come buy and take care of it for you..

H

Hamdi Ceylan

Dude, how do you know all that stuff is safe tho if you're so far away?

L

Luke Charalambous

whats the spoon and syringe for

A

Angelique Hoekstra

If you think its shit then i will be happy to take that shit from you.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom