Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Got nba2k18 i like it! I own xbox version also but for a portable why are people...

C

CJ Hanthorn

Got nba2k18 i like it! I own xbox version also but for a portable why are people complainin? Looks good ! Plays good i think.

J

Jason James Grubb

Main complain t I've heard is the VC stuff which more and more people are getting tired of. Hiding game content behind yet another pay wall

K

Kenneth Castleberry

I heard you couldn't play my player on the go cause it needed online all the time

D

D.T. Stroschein

Great game. Zero complaints.

D

David Paul Heal

The new 2k sucks on any system. Imo. Everything was improved besides the actual gameplay. It plays on a slight delay compared to older games and the new shot system leaves much to be desired. Hoping some kind of update addresses this.

B

Bryant B Johnson

Same here bro I owned the Xbox version only to play my career and pro am with my bros but I play my league on the switch for on the go and I have no complaints at all I love it

C

Chris Hickmon

Once my eyes adjusted to the frame rate I was good I fucks with it

A

Arnie Guzman Hotaki

I’m thinking of getting it. Just curious, how’s the online play? Is it different than ps4? Maybe I’ll just get it on my ps4

B

Bailey Van Dyk

I got it
And I’ve never played an nba game before

I suck
I need tips and help

T

Tello Perd

Plays good?

C

Cory Stone

How are the Timberwolves? Only reason I'd buy this game.

M

Michael Hayes

I have been so close to pulling the trigger on getting this game, but am bothered by losing MyPlayer progress if the Switch enters sleep mode mid-game. There has to be some sort of workaround for that where the game just needs to connect at the end of the game or something.

B

Brian Schuyler

Great on Switch.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom