Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Got banned for communication as I asked a person to change off of torbjörn polite as...

F

Faith Spencer

Got banned for communication as I asked a person to change off of torbjörn polite as possible and I get banned for 2 weeks?! I mean I called him a cunt, he got cocky but that's beside the fact he was a torbjörn on a cp sitting in spawn doing nothing so if I do accept to do comp I really will try my hardest
Sorry

C

Connor Parrinder

Yeah, I was talking casually with someone and I swore mid sentence, he reported me for it and I got insta banned for a month for the word "fucked". Microsoft is trash.

C

Christopher Dengler

I uh, don't think voice matters with Microsoft bans.

S

Sandra Abell

It happen to me last season and I couldn't play for the rest of the season i had to wait until the next season to play

Z

Zac Bosgra Swift

Voice chat does matter

A

Alexis Valencia

Ye bro dw this game is shite

C

Carmen Butterfield

I don’t even use headsets or send messages and I get reported! Only happens when I play Overwatch

J

Josh Linn

You got banned from something you said in text chat. Microsoft doesn't monitor voice.

K

Kevin Monterroso

Im so sorry faith :-;

O

Oswald Austin

While online interactions are not rated all companies are allowed to choose what content is allowed and is not allowed on their platform/program.
Overwatch isn't rated "M" and with how big overwatch is it's much better for Blizzard and everyone else if people who want to get triggered and lose their shit just don't play, they will never stop you completely since you bought the game but w/e no one is talking about qp haha.
Let's be honest, no new people are going to buy the game if they hear just get called names by rage cases. People who do play the game will start to hate it because like I said, no one wants to play overwatch to be hear "your fucking trash" :p, if you need that well, that's what CoD is for and I hear WW2 is fun lol

You never know if a lil 13 year old is on either and their parents are the ones reporting you because they want their children to maybe not treat people like shit because they are raging/triggered over a game XD which let's be honest here... if you are the kind to do that you should stop playing and take a look at your life and figure a thing or two out for yourself :p being competitive and chapped from losing is one thing but some of the people that pop up once in a blue moon are real ass hats, and ain't nobody got time for that :p

(To those getting reported for just not having mics I am sorry, that's lame but I mean.... mic or no mic I've never been report banned or really had anyone upset with me when it comes to picks/plays, and I'm sure I'm not the only one, had a few minute ban once when my dog turned my Xbox off with his nose but that's of course a bit different.
So maybe ask yourself why am I being reported and be willing to make the change or stick to qp. I know I was kind of saying this earlier but, Yea it's just a game don't get upset... but at the same time respect the fact that some people do really try and want to test/prove their skills so maybe take a second or two and pick to the team.... which generally means Moira right now... I mean support lol unless of course you're just Pro shit, but generally pro shit sees comp errors and adjust's which is why you should have multiple mains, just saying ;p)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom