Contact advertising [email protected]

Got a question I'm new to pc gaming.. Can I use a remote for all games or dnt I have...

D

Derick Childers

Got a question I'm new to pc gaming.. Can I use a remote for all games or dnt I have to use a keyboard. On nba 2k17 I can use controller but battle grounds I can't.. Anyway to set it up where I can use controller

T

Tom Cuccfield

Don't play battle grounds wit a controller. Learn to use keyboard and mouse . You won't regret it.

D

Derick Childers

Ok only keyboard I have right now has a built in mouse.. Got to learn what controls what.

T

Tom Cuccfield

WASD movement, like arrow keys. Space to jump. F to open doors. Tab to open inventory. Left mouse to shoot. Right mouse tap to aim sights, right mouse hold to do a different kind of aim. Number keys to select different weapons. Scroll wheel to cycle through weapons. R to reload. To pick up items drag them into your inventory.

T

Tom Cuccfield

Oh and shift to sprint

T

Tom Cuccfield

Also try and scrounge a mouse from somewhere. You need a separate mouse to play really

D

Derick Childers

Ok ill get a keyboard and mouse.. Thanks..

I

Ian Scott Lyden

Keyboard + Mouse for shooters, sir. You definitely won't regret building those motor skills. As for controllers, it entirely depends on what the game supports. For simmers like myself multi controller support is one of those unicorn features only a few titles have. Most games at least support one controller at a time (in addition to K+M) just a matter of configuring your stuffs. I'm honestly hard pressed to find games where a K+M isn't a superior control scheme. Sports (not counting auto racing) games, maybe adventure platformers... fighting games (get a stick!) ...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom