Contact advertising [email protected]

Good or bad thing for those of us trying to buy GPUs to actually play games?

K

Kaleb Bussey

Good or bad thing for those of us trying to buy GPUs to actually play games?

D

Dominick Esposito

It’s bad. I bought a 1050ti for 200 and it went up 30 dollars when everyone started to say GPUs went up

M

Miko Manuel

D

Dalton Heiland

Good, bit coin and that are a plague.

J

Jake Oorschot

Bad. The lower cryptos go. The more the miners want in for when they go back up.

T

Toby Hollenbaugh

if you think this is going away uninstall

K

Kaboom Simons

at this point i think nvidia and radeon get their arses in gear and increase production crypto currency demand isn’t going away any time soon, crashes like this happen every so-often but they always bounce back

C

Clint Thompson

Just another reason to make better/faster GPUs , bring it!

K

Kaboom Simons

...random thought, maybe someone should start a petition?

C

Chavlier Brown

Not an expert but Ripple looks good!!

P

Peter Egan

good, gpu's get cheaper, so more cheap gpu's for mining :D

K

Khalid AL-zain

Good if u think that miners will get mad because they loosing money and sell their GPUs or just don't buy anymore
Bad that some of them might think now its the time to buy all the GPUs in the world preparing for the next crypto currency sky rocketing

J

James Reed-moretz

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

G

Gigi Hendriksen

Hmm it will be back i hope lol

F

Fábio Silva

Keep dreaming, will come back stronger :) (miner here just for laughs)

G

Gregory Ross

lol have fun with that. blockchain is the future and you need the miners to maintain that blockchain. the more miners, the more secure and reliable the blockchain. Its up to the engineers and companies to innovate and make new GPUs and make them easier to manufacture. Don't worry the free market will provide.

N

Nate Price

this isnt a big enough drop for miners to stop caring about it. this is normal fluctuation.

D

Dillon Black

Currently the drops have very little effect on profitabilty. Everything was up so high anyway. People can still make a decent buck. So I doubt we are going to see much change for a while.

G

Geoffrey Forney

Keep crashing.... sadly you won’t see it effect the gpu market until it crashes below 5k a bit

M

Mark Robertson

Bad in the short term I'd imagine.
Price falls means more sell offs, meaning more mining activity.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom