Contact advertising [email protected]

Gonna jump on the bandwagon with this, since everyone is putting their favourite ship...

C

Chloée Jones

Gonna jump on the bandwagon with this, since everyone is putting their favourite ship I’m going to put mine here, react how you like to it. And criticism is appreciated, I like to see how people react I prefer this to WidowTracer to be honest.

V

Var Feyrin

LOVE THIS

H

Hart Vincent Llanto

my fave ship. lol jk

W

William Scott

I'm shipping Roadhog with Torbjorn yo.

R

Ryann Reese

I didn't even know I liked this ship until I saw it. Nice!

B

Bryan Schwinn

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY

D

Dante Shew

Well I mean I think ships in general are silly, but ones involving Widow legitimately bother me. (Fanboy of hers here) Character wise she's very detached from love. She was HAPPILY married, until Talon took that away from her. I think the thought of her and a character who's canonically in a relationship screwing each other is stupid, to be blatant. The thought of her with anyone after what she went through just doesn't sit well with me. Just me though. Okay, I'll be on my way now.

Z

Zack Pena

My criticism is ur shiping overwatch characters

S

Skot Basinger

This ship is giving me mixed feelings.

S

Skot Basinger

The art is absolutely fantastic and I love it.

T

Tempest Rogers

It's gay but it like this one

B

Brandon Knerr

I am OK with this one

A

Ayed Hazeb

Never love it ! I still believes Gerard is alive + i ship sombra with lucio maybe :3

J

Jared Tegtmeier

The art is cute, but this ship isn’t really my cup of tea. Mind you, to all their own my friend.

R

Rachel Hewett

I didn’t know I needed this until now

D

Dana Bernardo

this is actually reallly cute

T

Tabitha Chutz

My favorite will always be Security Breach. But I really like Spiderbyte as well.

S

Summer Beebe

This is gay

A

Alice Alexandrovna

My fave for Sombra is 100% TexMex (McCree/Sombra), but Spiderbyte is always a second fave for her. More complicated but aesthetically I'm ALL about it.

M

Mohamed Ibedjaoudene

Such homonormativity. Very progressive. Much wow.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom