Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Gonna hold off on L.A. Noire for a bit lol still have to beat Mario Odyssey, Doom &...

D

De'Vontae Richards

Gonna hold off on L.A. Noire for a bit lol still have to beat Mario Odyssey, Doom & Dbz.. it’s been a hell of a year for the switch.. what are some games you guys are looking forward to for the rest of the year & next? I’m hoping for Smash bros

J

Jason Dunn

Xenoblade Chronicles 2, and whatever Bandai Namco brings to the table.

C

Curtis Anthony

I feel sorry for those who didn't get a switch close to launch. at this point, the quality games are coming out like crazy. I'm interested in Rocket League, XC2. I have l.a.noire, doom, odyssey and must stay on those games on a constant pace to keep up.

M

Maxime Lamothe

I will buy skyrim but i will wait a month for the first price drop ,
My hope for next year is the bioshock collection

J

Joe Davis

The reason I purchased a switch....... Pokemon

D

Dennis Morales

I can't wait for 2018 so many great games now but what really has my panties in a bunch is Pokemon and super smash once those release I'll be in heaven

A

Abdulrahman Dughri

All I want is a new ip game changer
Like splatoon

J

Jake Robinson

xenoblade so keen

J

Justin McGowan

I'm done with Mario game a while and will get DOOM eventually. I already have L.A. Noire loaded onto my Switch ready to go. It and Skyrim will probably be my big games for the rest of the year.

C

Cody Hylton

Hopefully smash gets at least revealed in 2018 and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 looks great

M

Marc Re Percussion

It's crazy I still haven't beat Zelda

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom