Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Going to pick up two more games to add to my collection today! Any recommendations?...

C

Coralis Artigas

Going to pick up two more games to add to my collection today! Any recommendations?
I’m thinking about picking up
Bayonetta 1 + 2
Doom
Skyrim (already have it for my PS4 Pro)

If there are any you are really enjoying please let me know ! Looking for physical games

Feel free to post pictures of your switch and game collection

M

Melvin Chacon

I think Bayonetta and Doom are Great Choices!

J

Jonah Grover

Maybe on top of the two bigger games you can get dragon quest builders or celeste, both great games

S

Steve Duback

What controller is that?

M

Matti Moilanen

Nice! I recommend checking out Mario Kart 8 Deluxe&Mario+Rabbids Kingdom Battle. And donkey kong country tropical freeze when it comes out in May.

S

Sean Helber

Portal knights,dragon quest builders

J

Jamie Boyko

Dragon quest builders is a very good game

C

Chris W Hughes

Bayonetta 1 and 2 and Rayman Legends Definitiv Edition is a great co op multiplayer and great single player game as we'll

C

Christy Robinson

I love the Pink and Green Joy Con! Where did you get them? I’ve looked all around in Best Buy and can’t find them ☹

C

Christy Robinson

I recommend Mario Kart 8 Deluxe! The best Mario Kart with great courses and an even greater multiplayer experience via local or online. Mario Rabbids Kingdom Battle is an amazing single player combat game with Mario Guns lol & it has a great single player that’s long and challenging. The versuses mode is so much fun battling friends for special items!

S

Shane Hikes

Was just gonna say, Bayonetta 1 and 2, definitely recommended!!

B

Bekrah T'sion

R

Russell Brown

That controller tho!

C

Craig Whitney

I'm really enjoying L.A noire at the moment. so that's my recommendation

S

Shane Hikes

Downloading LA Noire right now digitally

D

Dwight Dwiggity Soriano

How did you like the xenoblade c2?

S

Sean Bartel

Bayo and doom are great. Dont get skyrim if you own it already, at least wait for a decent sale.

C

Cris Griffin

Mario Rabbids kingdom battle is on sale at target now. I think if you buy it you get 50% off another game

K

Kevin Fernandez

Bayoneta and Mario+Rabbids i consider those a must have on any switch.

S

Sam Povey

Mario kart and doom

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom