Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Go check out our boosted server on rag! New server lots of spots to build and plenty...

T

Tye Houston

Go check out our boosted server on rag! New server lots of spots to build and plenty opportunity to become Alpha

T

Tye Houston

There's also a public outpost in VB for everyone to use to lvl up its the Only PVE spot on the map.

A

Alex Wood

I feel robbed of my legacy I ran anarchy ark uk back in day

T

Tye Houston

This ones a US server lol

A

Alex Wood

Not the point there shall only be one was a good server had about 20 active tribes 20-30 people online all the time then one say ping went sky high and kept crashing and couldn’t do anything to fix it so after a couple weeks took it down rip anarchy ark uk 10 months of ultimate pvp

T

Tye Houston

Nice bro yea this server was passed down to me in the new host it was up for about 6 to 7 months pvp pve. My buddy anarchy created it back when the game preview just came out. I got lucky enough to get it thru him to host

T

Tye Houston

All I can say is great minds think alike ! But I won't be changing the name it was passed down to me and im holding up to his legacy. Much respect tho

T

Tye Houston

We also had bout 30 connected survivors at any given time it was a blast with lots of events and a awesome community. Sucks it went down for bout a month but happy I got blessed to reopen

A

Alex Wood

Me n my mate stole his misses Xbox and ran server off that the Xbox is no longer in server running condition so the free profile will die with it rip

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom