Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One GETARKED, do not join unless you want 15 year old acting men, who don't work, call you...

B

Brian Vincent

GETARKED, do not join unless you want 15 year old acting men, who don't work, call you a bitch and raid you after a week because they are all allied and get bored. Fair warning. They also spawn high level dino tames for friends while wild dinos spawn is extremely low. Oh, and they giga raid your shit tames and stone base in a week. HA!

B

Brian Vincent

Andrew Taggart is admin. Enjoy!

B

Brian Vincent

I'll post everyday for a year so people don't waste their time on your garbage ran server for kids.

L

L Troy Rutledge

So true this server is a joke admins sucks and abuse there talent all players that are new cant find 150 dinos cause admins and tribes on this server are allies so you wont find any high lvl dinos this server is a joke!!!!!

D

Derek Hodges

Just join a different one. It's literally that simple.

B

Brian Vincent

No shit, this post was to warn people.

A

Andrew Taggart

ahh use make me laugh man user where on around 2 weeks kept moving and never made one base to defend on a pvp server they traded for dinos and i have increased rex spino yuty and thera spawns on the map there was no abuse u just couldnt build a base and defend it apart from talk shit so like a thousand other people obv you should just play pve

B

Brian Vincent

If you say so, you kids don't play PvP. You raid people who don't have nothin. Guess that's PvP for you but I like when people can fight back. I bet you offline raid often

A

Andrew Taggart

this is simply a result of people that didnt handle pvp we have breeding exremely high also

B

Brian Vincent

You. Are. Dumb. As. You. Look.

B

Brian Vincent

Good luck butt fucking each other on that server you shrek looking muhfucker.

A

Andrew Taggart

all you done was talked shit i asked you to join party your tribe mate was talking shit to several tribes in the server and ended up getting smacked for it so go enjoy ark on another server and do the same on that prob get raided again. its a game your salty i have more than your 6 man tribe on the server and more people coming up

B

Brian Vincent

Hahaha until they figure out how fuckin stupid you admins are and other players. Then they'll leave and post what I posted noob.

A

Andrew Taggart

well the new tribe just got all your stuff coz u dont need it anymore dude its a game get good go play the part of the game you can play and stop crying

B

Brian Vincent

So now you admitting admin abuse, cool. Might as well spawn them in lvl 500 gigas.

A

Andrew Taggart

no admin abuse when u know how to breed you can get high levels also

J

Justin Hartman

Join us instead.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

B

Brian Vincent

You are so damn stupid, it amazes me you found a way to have kids.

A

Andrew Taggart

good chat mate

B

Brian Vincent

Bye, bitch.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom