Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Game has little antialiasing and lags in the town hub. But at least its portable.

J

Jude R Young

I'm sure they'll patch it up

M

Micahel Bowman Jr.

how

J

John Piazza

This (DBX2) is one of those games where I feel no matter how much gameplay you watch, you can't tell if you wanna buy it unless you actually play it. I wish there was a demo. I've literally never played a DBZ game before but I know in the past the earlier ones were 2d fighting games (like the original Street Fighter.) Scratch that I did play Fusions on 3ds but that's more of a turn based RPG. It looks like the Xenoverse games are more like a 3d fighter which is cool but if fighting is all you do I wouldn't like it. I don't like modern Tekken or Street Fighter games. If fighting is just part of it and there's like actual story missions and stuff that sometimes require stuff other than fighting then I'd like it. A great example is Naruto Rise of A Ninja or Broken Bond for xbox 360. Those weren't just fighters like all the Ultimate Ninja Storm games. They followed the story of the anime and had you platforming and doing missions for people in town.

J

Josh Adam Jaglall

Michael Ramoutar

R

Rahsaan T Griffin

The graphics on this is better than PS4 and Xbone lol tf but it lacks in the quality in terms of fps and how smooth it is on current gen

R

Rahsaan T Griffin

Where'd you get the case? Did you order it? I'm buying the Japanese version but I really want the box art

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom