Contact advertising [email protected]

Game did not even start and I’m getting reported for playing widow LOL (comp)

A

Alexandros Kesidis

Oh please, I played with an another group that they were using mics and I got Pharah, after sometime they told me that I should choose a tank, because I was dying way too many times. I died 4 times......I had the most kills and I didn't even use a mic to talk with them. They were a pre-made group and they were worse than me

D

David Gibson

Yea had that before. But even one for refusing to play her after a no skill picked her n did shit lol. Can't win can u lol

R

Ryan Partee

That's the problem with the reporting system I think when you do the most as a certain hero and can't switch like I always do healing or defense but if we don't have a tank I don't wanna switch cause of enemy layout or I'm not good with certain tanks

G

Giancarlo Wade

I just laugh at them and continue playing Widow. Fuck if I care what they want.

A

Andrés Guío

Hey add me if you want, I’m a main healer but I can play a decent tank XOandres#1105

R

Rossano Morgan-Cavallaro

I mean, I can see myself getting tired of a widow if it's on a map that doesn't compliment her play style. But that's only if she is ineffective. Check out their hours on the hero, check at start to see if they are effective. If after 1min30sec of no effect, ask them if they can swap to something else.

J

Justin Duong

Pick hanzo, got reported and receive no heal before the match start
No word

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom