Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch From left to right, my order of how I rank the Nintendo consoles from best to least...

A

Anthony Betz

H

Hakim Leveille

Switch is #1 hands down, the fact that it's portable and powerful are an unbeatable combination

H

Hakim Leveille

Switch
Wii
N64
SNES
NES
GC
WIIU

E

Ernest Rodrigo Jr.

Least you could've done is put them in order!

T

Travis Holcomb Jr.

Thats shit

D

Don Davis

Snes nes switch gc n64 wii u wii

C

Chris Ross

I'm not the best type of gamer to make a ranking. I never got to own a SNES. I jumped to Sony with the PS2. Never owned a GameCube. Bought a Wii a few years after it's birth, but it literally gathered dust. Skipped Wii U and hopped back on board with the Switch as a 30 year old.

That being said I'd have to go:

N64, NES, SNES, Switch, Wii, GameCube, Wii U

But lets not kid ourselves. The Switch is a beast and minus the nostalgia goggles, is by far their best console.

M

Mark Nalon

for me n64 > gamecube

J

Jessie William Levi Mosley

SNES, 64, NES, Switch, Wii U, GameCube, and Wii. I like seeing I'm not the only one who did not like the Wii that much.

D

Daniel Wayno

I can't get behind your placement of the WII/Gamecube. The Gamecube was a fine console but it was also replaced by the WII since the original WII has complete backwards compatibility with the Gamecube.

That means the WII should always be above the Gamecube since it is both a gamecube and a WII.

I have issues with the rest of your line up to but this is the biggest by far.

D

Dale D. Marratta Jr.

Why the gamecube? I mean dont get me wrong i love the gamecube esspecily the controller and smash <3 but like really?

A

Alex Fennell

No Wii U

T

Tom Mitchell

N64, switch, game cube that's my top three

E

Ennis Cakir

This order is good.

D

Daniel Cairns

Wii u snes wii 3ds ds n64 gba nes gamecube