Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch From a Nintendo Fan perspective what are your thoughts on the Xbox One X?...

J

Josh Bengtson

It just sounds like a PS4 Pro, which is what I thought the Xbone S was suppose to be

T

Trevor Robison

I'll buy it

B

Brandon Heston

#whypickateambearealgamer

B

Bella Hale

Actually looks pretty cool with a nice list of games. But I'm don't really like Xbox games/ consoles except for fable. So I will pass. But it does look cool.

R

Ra Chavez

It may seem like the only reason I have an Xbox One is because it actually is a perfect media machine... oh yes and I play the old school Rare games.

J

James Hassinger

Is this really the next xbox? Calling it xbox one x makes it sound like it's a xbox one with extra stuff like the PS4 pro or xbox one s

F

Frank Morales

Getting it DAY One !!

B

Bobby Major

Underpowered PC. Pay a bit more get a PC that will play ALL of these games and more at higher settings and stabler framerates.

M

Matthew Maiello

I can't justify the cost but it's worth what they are asking

Y

Yeou Longroad

Doesn't work on a plane. I'm out.

L

Leon Davies

Day 1 for me!

C

Chris Bizarro

I'm excited about the tech but they did not impress me with their lineup of exclusives. They kept focusing on the strength of a console few are going to buy, it targeted towards the hardcore console gamer and that fine if Microsoft wasn't sitting on all these awesome IP and does nothing with them. They could have applied to their entire base. The exclusives they displayed while some of them are awesome some aren't going to appeal to a mass market. It's $100 cheaper than what I thought it was going to and is a great value but the show overall was a B-

D

Danny Diaz

I'm buying it asap

D

David Murray

I haven't been a Microsoft fan since the 360.

C

Christian Moody

Already have the XBOX1. No 4K TV. Not interested.

A

Abdulai Mbamusa Turay

It was pretty bad to me. No compelling software!

N

Nicholas Livick

I'll be buying it

B

Bruno Passos Cotrim

Meh. It made me want a PS4

J

Justin Pham

Everything is exclusive amirite?

J

Jr Stephens

Haven't had Xbox live membership since COD MW2 and only interested in Assassin Creed and Red Dead Redemption sequel. Their E3 was a yawner

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom