Contact advertising [email protected]

Found this on Reddit figured I'd post it for my fellow rust players to get a good...

L

Louise Carlson

Found this on Reddit figured I'd post it for my fellow rust players to get a good laugh from.

K

Kirito Skylighter

The bloop should be on here...

G

Ganesh Kulal

Why thy didn't listed 'fart'

M

Muhamad Yudha Wijaya

mom screaming your name :v

L

Loo Hui Kie

I think the loudest noise is when I switch on my PC at late night...

C

Chucky Damron

Dude, shit scares the fuck outta me every time one falls.

C

Chucky Damron

James Hill

A

Aaron Moore

The plane on pubg

R

Rajarshi Roy

Stock fan of amd processor

T

Tsoni Georgiev

OG PS4. No joke!

D

David Simmons

AMD

D

David Simmons

My fx was like rAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNANANANANANNAHAHAAAAAAAAA

R

Rajarshi Roy

I have amd A4 5300 dual core cpu sounds like fighter jet

M

Michael Fleming

PS2 startup, and CS: GO main menu need to be added

R

Reuben Phillips

Rust is great Can't wait for them to finish the roadmap

M

Mukul Kumar

The blue keys,,, THE BLUE KEYSSSS

C

Calvin DiBartolo

never played rust but it is kinda amusing.

That said, there comes a point where sound waves turn into shockwaves (I believe that point is around 198 dB), after which sound is more easily measured by the Richter scale. . If memory serves, 160 db is lethal as it pummels your organs. , jet planes at 20 feet or something take off at 140 db, but Space rockets lift off at 210 ish db, and Krakatoa is estimated at ~302 dB at ground zero. That's about 9 million PSI shockwave. It's known as the loudest sound in history, clearly audible 5000km away, rupturing ear drums at 40 miles, and blowing out windows (if there were any at the time, idk?) at 100 miles. Mt. St. Helens was close at 286 dB, when you think about it though, thats a 24 point difference.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

The above calculator says Krakatoa, at 160km distance, assuming optimal conditions, 310 db would have been 211 db at 160km (straight shot, nothing in the way, calm winds). In fact, every time you multiply the distance by 10, you lose 20db.

However as intense as that is, it's not the "loudest" something can be, the universe can produce some pretty intense "sounds" (being a vibration through a medium, earthquakes, and thus the richter scale can be applied to this). Star quakes are some of the most violent events in the universe under this definition. As a neutron star loses its spin to its own magnetic field or other factors (which can be literally be spinning hundreds of times per second), the "crust" shape shifts to the new shape, these star quakes can measure at 32 on the richter scale. Though you'd never be able to get close enough to actually measure it with one, as there is so much energy released it would actually kill nearly everything on earth if it were within 10 *lightyears* of us.

G

Gregory Leung

When an 8 year old playing call of duty swear.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom