Contact advertising [email protected]

Forgive me, father for I have sinned. I've finally decided to give Genji a try, and...

V

Vynyl Shiro

Forgive me, father for I have sinned. I've finally decided to give Genji a try, and although he's fun, I'm hot garbage with him. Aside from spamming X and just switching, how else do I actually not be dead weight to the team with him?

C

Charley Yi

Turn up your sensitivity so you can right click headshot when you dive enemies

K

Kylie Morgan Lee

Pick off squishes and healers

J

Jane Caldwell

Heathen! I seen shit ton garbage Genjis but you do have those few who are a goddamn terror and pain in the ass..

W

Will Gaines

Abuse his mobility in the most random ways and use your fan up close

E

Evan Buell

Out of every hero, I've had the most trouble picking him up. Keep practicing. Remember to always get in poke damage to build your ult, that's extremely important. His ult is amazing.

C

Chris Parsonage

Spam I need healing

G

Greyson Carter

Ditch the cyber weeb and get good with tracer instead xd

J

Jo Peace

Spam madamada

C

Clifton Campbell

Never stop jumping, thats how you disorient whoever your fighting, also always try to keep track of your enemies abilities (flashbang, recall, helix rocket), fan of shuriken when you’re close up and primary fire when you’re far away. Hope that helps

C

Cody Pruitt

Practice leading your shots, the practice range works wonders for this if you try it on the moving targets from a distance.

Z

Zach Isbell

Slash dash, 180 left trigger. Etc. Rinse repeat. Genji is kinda pushed out of the meta right now though.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom