A

Armando K. Gonzalez

que yo no hablo taco

C

Charles Marcus Comparri

That's pretty racist, tbh

M

Marc Giunta

You know what’s also considered racist? Uganda knuckles. Memes still in full use. Welcome to the internet. Take it as you will.

E

Elias Alfredo

Funny af

C

Charles Marcus Comparri

Umm, ok.
You're plenty triggered i see, so i'll not say more

C

Charles Marcus Comparri

M

Marc Giunta

Not triggered lol but these types of jokes you know should be expected to be seen. dva has that child immaturity side to her and you can expect as much for people to play with that

C

Charles Marcus Comparri

Not triggered, but still felt the need to lay your dick out on the table with "Welcome to the internet"

C

Charles Marcus Comparri

But before you begin crying about me being a "snowflake" or something like that, i'm bouncing

M

Marc Giunta

snowflake is the worst excuse for an insult lmao I don’t mean to insult at all in the first place. Jokes like this on the internet should be expected that’s all I’ve ever meant with this :)

C

Charles Marcus Comparri

My issue with it is D.VA calling Sombra a "taco" for speaking Spanish

It's similar to saying "i don't speak stupid" when a stupid says something

I'm certain the artist MEANT for D.VA to be referring to the language spoken as "taco", but it comes off her insulting Sombra cuz of her native language

M

Marc Giunta

Everyone’s entitled to their opinion. No comedian can ever satisfy every human in the world just as I can’t satisfy everyone on the Internet with funny images. I respect your opinion and apologize my post made you feel said way. Racism was not the intent behind this post as I am not one in anyway shape or form myself. I hope you have a pleasant day.

E

Evan Jesse

So lemme get this straight Charles, you call this out for being racist, then proceed to post racist memes to try and prove you're cool and have humor. Tf?

K

Kurt Williams

Not even funny anyway...

M

Marc Giunta

As I said before it’s not everyone’s cup of....like.... DO I NEED TO EXPLAIN HOW THE INTERNET WORKS HERE? Lmao god damn

D

David Anderson

Dear god the internet full of soft people.

K

Kurt Williams

No, you don't...i dont get it tho cos arent you a bit 'taco' with a surname Giunta?

L

Lie Kirito Kaito Ren

One of the best comic strip XD I'm Mexican and i don't find this racist nor offensive it's a joke

T

Tracer Oxton

Chingas a tu madre Sombra

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom