Contact advertising [email protected]

PC For those who said there is no difference in movement speed.

• Thread starter Loren Christopher Lacy
  • Start date
L

Loren Christopher Lacy

For those who said there is no difference in movement speed.

A

Adam Sarwar

Omar Sarwar Stewart Agnew

J

Jefrico Fernaldy

holyshit , dat was fast

D

Dan Brink MC Ballinger

Liam Hijak Mc Parkinson Troy Baxter

J

Joshua James Redfern

In terms of general running around, I’ve really not noticed much of a difference, but jumping and yes when supered you can deffo tell a difference

S

Steven Scholl

Doesnt mean they went and fixed ttk or crucible at all just means supers are fast.

J

Joshua James Redfern

People are complaining about 8 player rumble, as it’s too many people that your never getting a second to breathe while playing, and the nightfall loot that they have been bragging about for ages, and saying they have spent ages on making them look good, well turns out not only are they really not that special at all, but there’s only 3 weapons, the others are ghosts, ships and sparrows, so once again, another let down.

A

Artie Hess

There is no change to general sprinting. Multiple speed test have been done, no change from 0-10 mobility for sprinting. Still a useless stat. Speed has been introduced in form of jumping burst. Works great for locks, Titans will be ok and hunters are just Shit out of luck.

A

Andrew Uziel

Yeah but that one class and one ability the rest is unnoticeable, the running speed is pretty much all the same

B

Brad Large

Nathan Large

B

Ben Jones

I only play hunter, only made a hunter, no interest in going through the story two more times to get to end game. Arc strider feels a bit better but I mostly play nightstalker. Overall I don't feel a huge difference in speed and agility. Dunno. I'll try it again tonight with my normal build but its feeling about the same.

E

Emmett Quitzau

Craig D'Costa

M

Mostafa Muneer

Yasir Nathum

K

Korey Sapp

Richard

G

Gustavo Lima Gonçalves

Eita doido. Fabio Gonçalves

K

Kimi Timoskainen

yet another useless patch... no content to keep us playing, "still waiting for the dlc"

S

Sven de Mey

Kristof De Meyer ,, check die movement ... Geloof der gene fuck van xD

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom