Contact advertising [email protected]

For those who play Competitive, what are you noticing there is a lack of and an...

S

Stephen Burns

For those who play Competitive, what are you noticing there is a lack of and an abundance of?

Me personally, it's a lack of mic communication and an abundance of players choosing DPS and not appearing to be able to KILL anyone in competitive. Need more full team communication, need less DPS who can't DPS (in my opinion). Pic for McAttention.

I

Isaac Blakey

Believe me I agree. When your DPS can't kill a pharah and I gave to do it as Ana there is something wrong

C

Chris Parsonage

Lack of people dealing with flankers tracer and genji. Then my friend who’s a mercy main cries to me (Zarya main) about them I have no choice but to try and deal with them because no one else will. People need to play there role and look after the team. The thing that makes this worse is a lot of times we have 3-4 dps I have gold Elims and damage.

And there is too much of people playing the blame game no one wants to admit they made a bad pick or played shit or simply are salty and want to blames some one

D

Dan Creighton

Lack of communication, but particularly this season there seems to be way more shit people. I will openly admit that I'm not the dog's bollocks but I've always managed to deal with a shit team - what makes this season so bad?

J

Jeff Kinkead

This is why it's a video game? I get mad at my teammates, but you comp people are such cancer. I wanna be noticed by people who get paid to play this game. Boo hoo. Get a job. Lol. 80 cents a like on a youtube video means you're lazy not a worker. That being said, 1v1 me

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom