Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One For the past 3 days my newsfeed has been full of "avoid at all cost" posts. Ima switch...

M

Megan Lopez

For the past 3 days my newsfeed has been full of "avoid at all cost" posts. Ima switch it up.

Hi, My name's Megan. I like short walks on the beach. Anything longer results in death. I avoid going in the ocean like the plague. That too results in death. I enjoy short runs into the woods. 5 seconds tops, otherwise man bear pig kills me. I spend most my time flying, that seems to be safe....until I lag out and fall to my death.

Basically, my Ark life = Death hahah

I probably have thee worst luck when it comes to playing. Jellyfish are my arch nemesis. I will go out of my way to murder them. Fear of the ocean be damned! The jellyfish must die!!

I'm new to this page and have gotten some really good ideas from a lot of you. I admin for a fun ark community. We're secret squirrels at the moment, but hello all. Let's hear your worst moments Arking. I want to laugh at someone other than myself, cause lemme tell you... this game hates me.

N

Nikki Marcum

Hi my name is Nikki I go by Emma on ark i agree with you ocean is the devil I was a boat close to the shore fucking ship flip fish flipped me and got eaten by a alpha mega so I avoid as well I like hiding in caves or on islands but always have a flyer first makes it harder for people that don't have flyers to get to me if they need a admin stuffs they come to me I don't come to them and I like painting dinos with admin commands

N

Nicole Cook

Me a few days ago: Man, that was close. I really didn't want to kill my pteranadon yet.

*less than 30 seconds later*
Pteranodon falls off of cliff mid lag and insta dies.

Also us:
Goes to tame 150 squid. 150 mosasaur gets stuck between a gang bang of squid, other mosasaurs, jellyfish, and eels. Everyone dies. Everyone.

J

Joe Frazier

One word....Trooodons

H

Harley Harper

I always have goosebumps or rapid heartbeat when I go to the ocean. One time I was taming angler and a fckn squid comes and grabs me and managed to survive but seriously hurt and I get back on itchy then eels comes and fucks up up big time.

B

Brandon Seabaugh

HI my name is Brandon and I hide in my caves as much as possible cuz the world is scary and everything wants to kill me.

M

Megan Lopez

The Center has a sick Ice Cave that I used to hide in. I rarely left the cave I died so much.

D

Dan Lacey

I'm dan i got parasaur killed by pack of hyenas and then died to. Resplendent head back to get stuff get killed again repeat last step 5 times tribe mate greets me each time at the bed when re spawning asks where I'm off to now I say where dya think lol

D

Dalton Pelzel

I fly over or around Redwoods because ya know... Thylacoleos are Satan

M

Matt Wimbish

I once lost a 150 perfect tame squid to the biggest school of manta I have ever seen. They were pinned against his body and no matter what I couldn't move or attack them.

L

Laiken Brown

I once ran out of stamina infront of an alpha rex while carrying someone to tame a giga that was also nearby... this was before the flyer nerf. We all died

L

Luke Klijn

Gigga stole my bike

M

Michael Rudolph

Hello, my name is Mike, but my IGN is General Mattis, I live on the island Ragnorok it is a vast and hostile landscape.

M

Megan Lopez

My in game name is Shakaka btw. Lmao big Ace fan haha we even named our Carno "Ray Finkle" lmao

L

Luis Bebo Lopez

Hi I hate everything in this game but I still wanna take them lol

J

Jeannie Michael Adams

My in game name usually Gen. I like to build and ignore the scary world around me.

B

Brandon Seabaugh

Sounds like we all need to play on a server. Most peaceful PvP ever lol

R

Riley James

I was flying near green ob looking for bee hives on Ragnarok map and ran into a wyvern party and lost my lvl 200 griffin.

J

Jarrid Rocha

Hi my name is jarrid and im addicted to ark... i lose sleep for days at a time for perfect imprints.. i dont eat for days because why eat when baby dinos need to eat or they die.. o went from having sex every day to once a week, because before my girl gets laid i got some female giggas that need to be laid first.. i used to take my kids to the park, now i take rexs for walks... i used to work in a factory with big ass machinery. Now i work in a bullet factory with indy forges and chem benches.. went from buying gold to collecting metal.. went from catching so bass of a bridge, to taming a squid.. this is my story and how ark ruined my life.. lol

B

Brandon Seabaugh

This is turning into AA.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom