Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch For any of you zelda fans and have a 3ds, they have a links past from snes for sale...

C

Chris Von Wolf

For any of you zelda fans and have a 3ds, they have a links past from snes for sale for $3.99! Couldn't help but buy it! <3

L

Leelen White

Have it on super Nintendo

C

Chris Von Wolf

Ya I don't know how to do all the computer stuff download, mombo zombo, ju ju bone stuff. So for 4 bucks I have it downloaded in 10 seconds, on a portable device for life :)

L

Leelen White

If you just download the app it's all free for old games from Nintendo sega amd old system

L

Leelen White

But hey for 4 dollars not bad.

S

Steven Bonaparte

If you buy it on VC for the 3DS, what happens when the 3DS is no longer the current handheld from Nintendo?

D

Deven Blake

Only on New Nintendo 3DS. :( I have the old one, but with a Circle Pad Pro (imported from Japan, I have an xl) and NFC pad it's not so bad.

P

Paul Vaughn Jones

I have the snes and gba copy as well

T

Tyler Craig

Make sure you the the NEW 3DS or you can't get it

J

Jeffrey M Batson

Only if you have a new Nintendo 3DS... they pulled that crap for so many VC games so I sold mine

C

Chris Von Wolf

Lol everyone's got an opinion and here I am posting a game for a lousy $3.99 and there seems to be people still trying to be negative smh welcome to 2017 Internet

G

Gmoya Jp

Got it on the Wii u but hope someday we can transfer all the virtual console games we own on the Wii u to switch.

C

Cousineau Wolfmanduff

Great game have it on 3DS and wiiu as well as in storage somewhere with the snes

M

Marc Sustins

Tempted to get a 3ds just for that

M

Marc Sustins

Mario world?

L

Leon Waters Jr.

Be nice if you could get it for the 3ds xl I would have bought that and super metroid and breath of fire and many more by now lol

S

Steven Caravella

Not buying any more VC till the say what will happen to them on Switch

C

Chris Von Wolf

Lol geez relax guys I doing this for people who love zelda and wants to buy the game for a cheap price of $4! For the game for their new 3ds xl, I don't care if you won't buy it, have it or waiting for it on the switch. I'm just helping people out that don't know or want it. Not for your opinions so you sound cool

B

Bella Hale

K

Kip Mccloud

I just bought this for 8. Sigh

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom