Contact advertising [email protected]

For all the triggered mercy mains from stylosa's vid about the nerf: use your head...

M

Mihnea Gogu

For all the triggered mercy mains from stylosa's vid about the nerf: use your head please! In what way is a hero with 90%+ pickrate f***ing balanced?? A hero being must-pick means she needs a NERF. Her res + valk + res is still extremely powerful

N

Nico Labelle

Mercy mains are salty af because they can't play anyone else lol ok maybe D.va !

R

Robert Perez

People just need to learn how to kill more and bitch less. I don't care about mercy much it's just people are quick to complain cause they are too weak to kill something.

J

Jeff Mandolfo

I'm sure people pick Hanzo a lot too but that doesn't mean he's a must-pick or effective

J

Jeff Mandolfo

Also keep in mind a lot of people wanna try a hero out after a major rework

A

Alex Bradtke

Youre a moron, her pick rate is that high because she is one of 2 main healers in the game and the other is trash.

R

Ronny P. Gomez

She is the best healer in the game even with new nerfs why wouldnt she get picked

J

Jason Adams

Fix it to where mercy isn't the best MUST PICK solo healer, and maybe you'd have an argument here. I seriously don't care how good your aim is with Ana. Mercy will always be the best solo healer regardless because of her hp/s, and rez. Pre-nerf Ana gave Mercy a run for her money. Now she's the least picked healer of the supports.

C

Chloe Jade Skidmore

Or...
Orrr...
Just buff the other healers
- A Mercy main who loves the new Mercy

J

John Kaba

Fuck didn't we do this already? Mercy is not a must pick, her win rate isn't crazy high or anything, zen has a similar win rate. She's picked all the time because people want to pick her.

C

Christopher Hawkins

And don’t forget. I could be wrong but mercy is the only support hero with invincibility frames.

E

Emily Broekhuizen

Or maybe mercy is picked all the time cause she is one of the 2 main healers, and mercy is easier to play than ana

K

Kyle Clarke

I don't think a character being useful means it needs to be nerfed

C

Cece Gutiérrez

I'm pretty sure at least half of ppl picking Mercy just play her because the 5 dps mains dumbasses won't switch.

W

William Knox

She's a must pick because we're currently in a solo healer meta and she's the only decent solo healer

R

Robert Yutzy

I didnt want to be a mercy main but no one else ever fucking plays her. Hooray for flex mains

S

Shaun Laudenslager

Or maybe, and this could be controversial, maybe they could buff the other support heroes to make them actual viable options too.

A

Anna Vasiliadi

While I agree that not picking Mercy leads to a massive disadvantage and that this change/nerf wasn't really that bad (in my opinion it was REALLY good in terms of balance), I don't think nerfing Mercy is going to change her pickrate. The only way to change the pickrate is by buffing other heroes, I think. Give Ana her damage back, or make Zen/Lucio even more fun to play.

P

Paige Fighera

It's almost like she was more balanced before they changed her kit

H

Hasan Un

guys fuck mercy
am i the only one who doesnt like the zarya ultimate buff ?
since the dva nerf zarya basically gets almost free time wipes here and there

and why the fck cant tracer rewind out of it
makes no sense..

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom