Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch For a brand new Super Smash Bros. game for ninteno switch I would like to see Mega Man...

W

Will Edwards

For a brand new Super Smash Bros. game for ninteno switch I would like to see Mega Man X, Qbert and pitfall Harry join the roster, What videogame (1st and 3rd party) characters would you like to see in an upcoming Smash bros. game. Also what would be a good sub title for game? I was thinking Super Smash Bros. Combat

T

Tayson Jorgensen

Super Smash Bros. Combat? Really? Also, Mega Man IS in Smash.

L

Luis Burgos

I honestly don't want a new Smash. We have some of the best 3rd party characters that we could want and I'm pretty sure we won't be getting Cloud again. As much as I'd love to have X and Harry in Smash. Especially the SNES Harry (the first Harry's son)

Alas, Smash4 is fine as it is and all I want is further balance updates for the game

W

Will Edwards

No besides mega man, mega X from the x series also. Just like with link they also have toon link in smash bros so just like mega man , mega man X from the x series can also be in smash bros. Also combat was just a silly idea shouldn't be taken the hard way

W

Will Edwards

I think qbert would be a nice addition. Also I hope they could bring th ice climbers back to. I loved them in SSB malee.

W

Will Edwards

I read somewhere back in 1999 with the first smash bros gamevthat it was at one point suppose to have a combat mode sobi just thought the combat subtitle would be funny. I didn't really think it was all that cool of a name. Milee and brawl were good subtiles. The eii u and 3DS versions were just named after the systems so I figured the next smash game could have a new subtitle. I always secretly referred ot the smash bros for the Wii u as Super Smash bros. BATTLE. Heck all they do is kick each others you know what ya know. Also yes mega man X is a different character I think he would fit well along with mega man in asmash bros title jsjt like Link and toon link or Like super mario and Dr. Mario. So why couldn't Mega Man X be added ya know? Just an opinion.

W

Will Edwards

If mega Man X was to be in a smash bros game and was to break the smash ball and gain it's power his smash attack should be an X buster beam while he gains his Ulitmate X armor on during the smash attack. That would be pretty cool. Sort of opposite of how Samus looses or sheds her suit during the smash attack sequence.

W

Will Edwards

As for adding qbert to the roster his smash attsct should be him growing abut larger and stomping the level changing it's colors while the stomp knocks the characters off the stage. Pitfall Harry hmm his smash attack could be him swinging on a vine across the stage rendering the other characters on the screen temporarily paralized and slowly sliding off the stage. It's just a thought.

M

Matt Evertson

Rumble. Royale. Clash. Basically any synonym for fight.

C

Chris Becker

Probably just gonna be Super Smash Bros Deluxe Edition xD

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom