Contact advertising [email protected]

First time trying to build any suggestion. Do i need anything else?? No gpu cuz all...

W

Will Figueroa

First time trying to build any suggestion. Do i need anything else?? No gpu cuz all out of stock or over $$$

J

James Luckhurst

Go for the 8700k, might be another £100 but you will be able to keep the same mobo and cpu for another 5 years over the i5. Will save you over £500 in the long run spending another £100 now

N

Nick McCann

Ebay windows keys are $5

J

Jozenn Sellerx

Yeah use Ryzen 5 and stay from msi mobo

R

Roman M Luna

That RAM is $$$
Great price for MSI GTX 1060 let me know how that one works. As for monitor not bad.

T

Tyson Robinson

I would say get a b350 mobo because you probably don’t need the extra few features of the x370 mobo so why not save some dough. If you can change the ssd to a crucial mx500 series one, they should be cheaper and the performance is nearly identical. Probably get a cheaper ram set unless you are going for looks of course and if possible I would suggest the new Corsair aio coolers instead of the cooler master ones otherwise air would be better

A

Andrej Stojanovski

Don't buy windows. Download it from microsoft's website and then buy the key for it off ebay.

J

Joseph Stratton

Windows 10 pro*

S

Shane Jeffrey

Could always save money on the os by buying from eBay, maybe downgrade the ram. You could then get another SSD, 250gb probably won’t last long these days

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom