Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Finally my patience has paid off! I was able to find the system at a store here where...

• Thread starter James Stoneburrowes
  • Start date
J

James Stoneburrowes

Finally my patience has paid off! I was able to find the system at a store here where I basically got enough loyalty points for $170 off! Combine that with money for my Wii U and this is free!!!

As you can see I’m finally an owner and can’t wait for Skyrim!

I also have Mario Kart 8 Deluxe though a friend is borrowing it, ie opening everything so I can transfer the game saves!

D

Dylan Mann

oh wow nice! i love both mario games! just be ready to grind for the moons in odyssey!!!

D

Daniele Girardi

no zelda

L

Luke Klingberg

No Zelda ? Savage...

D

Dylan Mann

not everyone likes zelda

D

Dom Dom

Shoppers Optimum points?

T

Tony Dabuff

nice

P

Paul Drew

Awesome stuff I traded in quite a bit of stuff also and it fully paid for my switch the pro controller and Zelda Botw

A

Andromeda RG

Nice way to use points!

B

Brooke Rothschild

Congratulations dude

M

Matt Parent

You're missing zelda

T

Troy David Hendrickson

Congrats man!

N

Nathan Philip Barclay

That is awesome!

F

Fran Harris

Cool story bro

S

Sean Hummel

Needs that ZELDA doh

A

Andrew Hoyt

Welcome to Switch get Zelda at some point it’s well worth it . I traded in my Wii U payees for tr system off and most of Zelda , but not 1-2 Switch at launch .

R

Russ Messer

Very nice. Enjoy

P

Patrick Mendoza

That is a really awesome winning of the Nintendo Switch. my Favorite Nintendo Switch Games is Splatoon 2, Super Mario Odyssey, and Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

G

George Ward

Nicei I only. Have. Mario. Odessy and Fifa 18 for my Switch

J

Justin McGowan

For your WiiU? RIP man. You should never get rid of one system to get another, so you were not patient :( everyone needs to keep their WiiU's because it's actually a GCN(very small Homebrew patch in the Wii channel) a Wii and a WiiU. I've just always regretted when I've not had my old systems anymore, even a decade later still.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom