Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 FINALLY managed to tame one!! Gave him a test run for a few seconds and gathered an...

R

Ryan Herring

Lol everytime i tamed one it was dead the next day brontos are where its at

S

Shane Sancho

Get a skeleton skin for him.

C

Colby Crites

Darren Stocks, take and make you some Bolas. Find you an iguanadon (looks like a 4 legged this but it's front is kinda off the ground) and club him. He tames with berries. Unlimited stamina on all 4 legs and gathers a load of berries. I like him better than a trike

S

Stefan Dregs Paberzs

That's why i gave everything away and waiting for ragnarok to play as a fresh noob again, get this sort of excitement back... 2018 is gonna be great.

J

Justin Lynn

Congratulations FB page!!! We finally have a positive post with positive comments!!!

J

James Akins

Congrats. If you get a theri they get berries better, wood and fiber and kill stuff pretty good. But harder to tame.

M

Mercedes Uehling

They are the best for starting out

M

Michael Hudson

Lmao omg I know the feeling bruh I tamed a 90 with berries the first one took sooooooo long had all 15 of my dilos guarding her

J

Jose Traverzo

Remember when i tame a parasaur i thought i was the shit!! Fun times

A

Anjur Dodwad

I know how you feel man wait till you tame you first rex youll be cheering

M

Mark Armstrong

weve all been there want mega berries try a bronto just some advice well done tho bro

J

Jerome Saldana

Come play online. Join the madness.

M

Michael Black

I just tames my trike to it was a 55 it is amazing

T

Trevor Lakes

Bruh try and tame a rock elemental with stole only it goes super fast

A

Adam Sanders

Well done I lost my first trike to a lvl 45 raptor

M

Michael Black

Dang

M

Michael Black

And Darren Stocks I have a 5x5 metal base on my server the alpha are nice and helped me I have 1 trike and if you got a mic you can join me my PS4 name is Mr_CRAZY_Shot add me and pm if you want to join

A

Alfredo Ballesteros

Bro I feel that mine was stuck so I beat with a club and tamed it when I was level 10

M

Mackenzie Matthew Wilson

Hmu on week day. NYFirstBorn. I'll help u

J

Jay Medina

Game is more fun when it's new to you. After a while, it gets frustrating and annoying. I haven't played it in like over a month maybe 2. I'll play again when the new maps come out then I'll end up quitting again.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom