Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Everyone is arguing over who won E3. But when you take a step back and look at E3 as a...

K

Kory Hawes

Everyone is arguing over who won E3. But when you take a step back and look at E3 as a whole, you should be saying, "We had a good E3 this year"

E

Erik Strand

So true.

L

Lex Juarez

No

J

Jay Hood

Truth

N

Nikki Estrada

Naw alot of the games they showed werent new. E3 was kinda lame this year.

J

Jeffrey M Batson

We won E3 except for Assassins Creed. Same crap every time.

C

Chris Bizarro

Honestly, Nintendo had a good showing this year.

D

Dustin Daniel Northrop

We Did?

Sony's presentation was terrible. I just slogged through it. Microsoft's was boring.

St least Nintendo showed us games for this year and great exclusives. Really, it's about their personal touch of interviews with producers, directors, etc. Their tree house events are at least fun and well done.

M

Michael Alexander Caddick

Worth a look. The real winner seemed to be Assassins Creed.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

M

Marc Re Percussion

I can't tell a winner let's just throw Phil Spenser that hobbit from Sony and Reggie in a ring and let them fight it out

T

Thiago Leanni

No we didn't
Microsoft and sony really fucked E3 up

S

Snickers Keller

This is true E3 was generally good, I wasnt too impressed with Microsoft though. Except that new DBZ game now that made the MS conference interesting

R

Royce Rivera

Say it louder for the people in the back!!

A

Abdul Darwish

S

Spencer Miller

We didn't have that great of an E3. Nintendo had the best conference because they showed quite a few new stuff. The only game that they announced prior to E3 shown in the 25 minute video was Mario and even then it was new information. Bethesda bombed. Sony's wasn't too bad but Ubisoft didn't have much to show and neither did EA or Microsoft. Yeah Microsoft shower over 40 new games coming to the Xbox and an upgraded console but no one had a conference where I wasn't interested in everything they said except Nintendo.

D

Daniel Rasmussen

We ALL won!!!

D

Dante Ciliselli

I think E3 was a success because of all of us!!

K

Kirk Nelson

Except for Microsoft. They had a bad console LIFE so far. Glory days of 360 are over you washed out hacks

P

Pedro Natera

E3 was garbage honestly except nintendo

E

Elatia Langford

It's true.

While this E3 did ultimately make me decide it's time to wipe the dust off my PS4 and get it ready to be sold, I'm more excited than ever for the future of the Switch and will be buying the One X day one.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom