Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Everyone cry’s admin abuse. But why pay for a server for people to play on if you...

T

Tyler Overton

Everyone cry’s admin abuse. But why pay for a server for people to play on if you can’t play how you want? As admin/server owner if I want to spawn my stuff in I will but with that said you don’t spawn shit in to raid others

C

Christopher Greggory Kremer

my server I don't raid neither do my admins ppl are baby's I spawn my base in so I can spend all day on starters and dealing with kids crying

J

Johnathan Radice

Well said

D

Donovan Colbeth

Why not? It’s your server to do with what you please. Don’t like it? Switch servers. Or play pvp like the game was meant to be played

N

Nico Salerno

On the server I used to play on if someone wanted to call admin abuse it was a auto ban

C

Cody Nolan

Because most admins spawn stuff in just to wipe days/or weeks worth of effort in mere minutes. Idgaf if someone spawns in retarded high level shit or fully built bases but don't throw on god mode and spawn in 100s of c4 and rockets to fuck with someone for no reason

J

Johnathan Radice

No misinterpret my comment I mean as SERVER owners we have the right to do what ever we want but we don't cuz we know how to restrain ourselves

K

Kyle Sparkowski

That's why I don't even bother with admin on my own server, I literally have 90 players on my Island and 50 on my Rag and nobody complaining about admin abuse because there's no admins.

K

Kyle Sparkowski

The only reason for admins before was to do Dino Wipes and now with Nitrado having such good stability with their servers, fuck a dino wipe, lol.

C

Cj Archer

I dont care if i get raided but when an admin spawns shit in just to raid and then bitchs when he gets raided its sad

C

Cj Archer

And when i leave the doors unlocked and they blow up my shit anyways thats sad too

C

Cody Nolan

I literally spent 4 months on a server that was 3x everything but player/dino stats built a huge base with my brother never raided just pretty much played pve on a PvP server and a admin came over force joined our tribe kicked us out then banned us when we called abuse just because we were alpha of the server

K

Kyle Sparkowski

I took half my server into a boss fight and got them Tek engrams and we had one of the tribes call abuse later on because we had 3 teleporters around the map and our base was powered by Tek Generators. It's like, tf man? We did the fights together, we all have the same engrams.

C

Colby Woodson

I was admin on a server and different admins did different things. I was building an arena and was going to run fights. If it wasn't your responsibility you didn't touch it so as to not step on each others toes. I had a kid one day keep bugging me about buying some Griffin's. I told him I didn't run the shop to speak to the guy who did. I told this to him multiple times and he wouldn't stop. Finally I went to the store where he wanted me to meet him. He starts throwing pearls at me. I take out my rifle and point blank shoot him in the head. Told him if he didn't stop bugging me I'd do worse.

B

Brendan Robinette

Because ever server admin owner always lies sbout playing legit but none of them do

A

Alan Stewardson

Admins that abuse should have to advertise it in there server name because People that want too play the game legit join these abusing servers and build up for days and soon as admin comes across them that's it god mode ghost mode all that shit then people do cry abuse because it is so what if you have paid for the server you should at least have some respect for others that want to play the game legit

E

Erin Gillmore

That’s what I was trying to explain to someone the other day. They were crying admin abuse and I told them that they spent well over $400 to get the server up and running. (Xbox, tv cost) this was before the Nitrado servers came out and that’s extra money too.

If I spent $400 and someone was telling me how to play I’d tell them to fuck off.

S

Shayla Berry

I am a server owner for PvP, but on my server, admins and I don't fight or raid. We mostly play legit too, otherwise we would be bored as hell after spawning everything in, but for events I spawn in Tek structures.
If people are hosting the server, they should be able to play how they want! Obviously though ppl will always complain usually the players that cry the most they are hardcore PvPers, are usually the biggest complainer when they get raided, and then they leave server... it will always happen no matter if an admin plays or not
But I agree, if they do play and they have crazy spawned in stuff they should warn the players before they join

C

Clint Glaze

With great power comes great responsibility lol

M

Mark Stephens

It's not hard to find a new boosted server

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom