Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Every time I try to open a drop or any ob I instantly lag out. It's been happing since...

• Thread starter Virginia Walker
  • Start date
V

Virginia Walker

Every time I try to open a drop or any ob I instantly lag out. It's been happing since two updates ago. Anyone having this problem?

T

Thomas Blaylock

Meeee drives me nuts

S

Sonny Rodriguez

Not the server I'm onlol

T

Travis Musselman

Me to only on ragnarok for some reason

J

Jordan Lyne

At the start it wasnt doing it but now it does it every drop i try open, annoying af

T

Tristan Blanchard

Happens to my brother whenever he hits "take all" on something

J

Jake Miller

I have the same problem

R

Robbie Dayson

Delete your single player worlds worked for a few people I no

C

Chandra Summers

Happens to a couple of people on my server, seen them complaining about it in chat. Pretty shitty bug, they need to fix that asap.

C

Craig Gill

You have to load up a single player save for ragnarok. Just load one up and grab a drop, it will fix it. One of my tribemates had the same problem. It has to do with ascending, its weird

V

Virginia Walker

I'm so glad I'm not the only one!

D

Daniel Griffin

Go to all settings on your xbox, disc & blu-ray storage, then select blu-ray, select persistent storage and then clear persistent storage. After it is cleared turn your console off, wait a couple minutes and then unplug the power cord from your console for 5 minutes to do a full console reboot.

D

Daniel Griffin

Gotta unplug it from the console instead of the wall. Otherwise you'll have to wait longer

D

Daniel Griffin

This fixes a ton of shit for all games

S

Stuart Martin

I've got the same problem.am still able to open cave drops but not obs or outside drops.doesn't matter what map or whether its dedi or offical same thing everytime!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom