Contact advertising [email protected]

Ever have a super toxic team in comp and somehow still win? Cause that just happened...

J

Jacob Steven

Ever have a super toxic team in comp and somehow still win? Cause that just happened to me. GeofftheHero, if you are here, dont be a dick pls

K

Kei Sinclair

Sure... But it sure wasnt because of the toxic player.. he was being slammed by the enemy team just bullied him so much for being toxic we ended up winning because they ignored the objective

A

Alaa Yassine

Ohh we had a toxic team/afker and someone trolled cause it's lost.. lost first round hard and then the afker came back and we won the game nothing better than crushing the enemy team after they were spamming ez all game

L

Lin Galini

Tons of times! I have many fiunny stories about toxic players we keep ending up togheter in next matches as well but we always win! :))))

P

Philipp Jung

Dude just because theyre toxic it doesnt mean theyre shit i flame and insult the enemy team all the time and my friends too and we can still hold on ~3300-3600 without problems xD

J

Jt Love Joyce

Just last week I was playing on Junkertown and we had a Genji that was getting destroyed by the enemy Winston and overall just feeding and giving them all ult charge. He went on a 3 minute rant and eventually just quit when we failed to defend. When it became 5v6 and we attacked, we completely rolled the enemy and only one of us died because of a solo ult. Next round when we defended we were holding them so bad we had them stuck in spawn and 4 of them quit. Sometimes losing that dead weight works wonders.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom