Contact advertising [email protected]

enough with the xQc post dam it we get it he was banned some of you defend him "you...

A

Ahmed Abdel Nasser

enough with the xQc post dam it
we get it he was banned
some of you defend him "you like him idk" and some of you attack him "you hate him idk"
he acted childish and was warned many times BUT the reason for this ban was using the "Trihard" Emote , so yeh he was being childish a lot and warned and punished for stuff a lot but a ban over using a "Trihard7" emote is not fair at all
now plz
cut the spamm :^)
talk about it here or something

C

Chris Mahoney-Manasco

Wait, you made a post about xQc......

....to talk about not posting on xQc anymore?

J

Jeremy Middlebrooks

TriHard 7

D

Donald K. Farmer

It simply boils down to the fact he forgot the "professional" part of being a professional overwatch player.

D

Daniel Garbe

It's the southern way. Good o'l bowl of wieners.
I didn't see the emoji he posted.

M

Mert Tercan

It's a fucking emote.skajbnejiwh ekwk

C

Chris Rees

He wasnt banned. He was released from the fuel. He can still be picked up by any team

C

Curtis James Littlechild

Unless you’re an admin. Don’t be telling us what we can and cannot post.

W

Walter Greenwood

Hey look another xqc post complaining about xqc posts

R

Raphael Claude

Tbh if you think that trihard7 is racist, you're the one that has a problem. Lmao

D

Donald K. Farmer

D

Dante Cousar

what's the trihard emote

E

Eddie Alcantar

Like him or hate him, banning him and citing use of a twitch emote as a reason is pure bullshit on the owl’s part. The guy makes an ass out of himself often but in this specific case the reason they used to ban him was nothing

J

Jalen Warren

You posted an opinion Post, telling people to change their opinion. Good luck.

C

Chestius Pockets

>Tells audience to shut up on topic
>Talks down about both sides to de-energize discussion through negativity.
>Proceeds to insert opinion.

I'd say quality bait, but this is just a sad cry for attention. I'll golf clap for you, if it makes you feel better.

G

Gregory Paul

Thankfully I never got into OWL, I have enough issues in the game myself. I don't want to hear the problems of these asshats who are getting good money and can't keep their egos in check for a few games.

A

Abhishek Kumar

Trihard7

S

Stephen Ruiz

Yall saying all he did was emote? Wtf he flipped the camera off and continuously said homophobic slurs.... Fucking fanboys man

D

Devon Collins

Glad that douche is gone. No tolerance for racism and homophobia. He deserved a ban a long time ago.

K

Kieran Parry

enough with the xQc post dam it
we get it he was banned
some of you defend him "you like him idk" and some of you attack him "you hate him idk"
he acted childish and was warned many times BUT the reason for this ban was using the "Trihard" Emote , so yeh he was being childish a lot and warned and punished for stuff a lot but a ban over using a "Trihard7" emote is not fair at all
now plz
cut the spamm :^)
talk about it here or something

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom