S

Scott Johnson

Them my tribe kicked me for playing on my other character an it wasent withthem

S

Scott Johnson

Then*

J

Justin Mudford

Lmfao another one of these bait posts , why don't you people play pve? Because you don't like pvp anytime something happens you run and beg people to fight for you , grow a pair and fight your own battles or move to single player or pve lol

S

Scott Johnson

No begging. Here I'm solo player an do just fine. Ty I join 3 days ago give them every thin. I had

S

Scott Johnson

C4s turret few bullets nothing. Special

S

Scott Johnson

Thay gimme better bird but reason. I was kicked didn't even get explanation. Just because. I was using me other character. Even. Got oil from se etc so wasent like thay didn't know

N

Nicolas Brault

What's coming the raid you even the 814 big shit

K

Keiran Henry Farrow

This guy was trying to join two tribes so we kicked him we don't want someone in another tribe

N

Nelson Vassaux

U were kick because u r doing anything for ur tribe buddy.

S

Scott Johnson

Cry much I was there 3days u talking about same message.I put on fb thay replyed with 2 people

S

Scott Johnson

What u want in 3days lolz go play ya game. Child

S

Scott Johnson

In them 3days I kep one ur baby giga alive ababy ptra I got 86persent on. Stupid hour I was up with ur giga ya foolish

K

Keiran Henry Farrow

Cool story when you was in my tribe I message you (you not knowing it was me) and you said you are willing to join another tribe and you said you was solo even though you had a tribe

S

Scott Johnson

It's all getting. Abit sad. The sever was dwn for week if there was any rules u should let me know I was always available.

A

Al Pacheco

By any chance do you have or can you get a screen shot of the base!! Dont wanna wipe the wrong people!!

S

Scott Johnson

D

Deen Ahmed

Outlaws?

S

Scott Johnson

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom