Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Early bird get the warm! First one in when target opened n sad thinking they were all...

A

Ashley Wheatley

Early bird get the warm! First one in when target opened n sad thinking they were all out when not on the self, asked the guy behind the counter... SCORE!!!!!!

J

Jermaul W

That kinda reminds me when i got the marjos mask on. I preorder and pick it up at bestbuy. I went when they open. And this guy had a zelda shirt on, ran into the store. But sadly he came out empty handed.

A

Alan Quiroga

I wanted to post my Mario amiibos since yesterday and my post never got approved. Admins???? Can you please tell me why?

A

Ashley Wheatley

Don't have a bestbuy here n late for preordering

S

Stephen Shone

I have got the 4 pack waiting at home for me when i get back home on sunday, luckiky i preordered directly from nintendo uk

C

Collier Godfrey

Had to order mine online. I was surprised they had them still. I had given up getting them on release but was happy to find accross several store they had them last night. Couldn’t go anywhere until 3pm today because of work, better to he safe than sorry, lol.

R

Rich Ferree

Nice way to start the Friday.

L

Luke Lovelock

My local had them in stock i was looking at them. I gave up on amiibos awhile a go though.

D

Dillon Ray Hoffman

Mine were shipped yesterday.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom