Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Dont trust this little fucker...he Join my tribe like an hour ago, I gave him one of...

I

Ian Lopez

Dont trust this little fucker...he Join my tribe like an hour ago, I gave him one of the best looking griffins I had and than he told me to invite his friend to the tribe which I did and he tried coming at me with bolas but I hit whistle aggressive and my tames killed him... His friend ran away but they tried to inside me... Be careful who u invite to your tribe

M

Mark Gato Williamson

.......How did your tames kill him when he was in your tribe?

S

Sarah Boo

Next time just ally them until they prove to you that they are trust worthy, thats my technique then i dont allow their rank to access everything. They have to build up.

J

Josh Hamel

Definitely do the ranking system with members this is ark It brings out the absolute worst in people

D

David Biel

Nice of you though, respect.

J

Jamie Scannell

Insuring happens because of alphas

J

Johnny Squid

Ethan Edmonds is my friend on PS4 we talk on the game I got his phone number and set him onto you lmao I just got to say good job to Edmonds he fucked you up clown lol

L

Luke Goulding

Harrison Warhurst

H

Harrison Warhurst

Die

P

Pixie Evans

This is why I haven't reinstalled ark yet. The people are so damn toxic about everything. Like damn, have some fun with the game. And if your idea of fun is ruining someone's day, chill the fuck out. Lmfao

J

Justin M Goad

Thor Herron

E

Erin Sika

Wow, evidently that kid needs to get a life if he's so bored as to do something like that to waste time, shut off the game Ethan there is a real world out there with lots to do!!!

J

Johnny Squid

Erin Sika this is ark basically everyone here have no lives lmao

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom