Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Don't join ArkaholicsAnon3. They admin abuse and play really unfairly. We raided them...

L

Leon Goldsmith New

Don't join ArkaholicsAnon3. They admin abuse and play really unfairly. We raided them this morning and stole their stuff so the admin messages me saying this......

B

Ben Cox

Wow I would never do something like that on my server only rule is don't raid the admin tek Base but my other Base go nuts lol don't see why admins have to use cheats yes be a admin but take admin off and play the game legit

S

Savannah Williams

Back when i used to admin on a friends server and only used cheats to build stuff for events and of someones dino fell through the map to get it back for them other than that if i was attacked or raided i fought back fairly no god mode or spawning anything in its ridiculous how they cant play without using codes but i will be starting up a server after i get a new xbox so you can join that server once i get it set up

D

Dean Crossland

Fuck Ark !

A

Anton Rowenski

That's awful! Admins who play pvp should play legit. If they only play PVE fair game do what you like. It doesn't effect anyone. But the job of an admin is to be an unbiased player on the server to ensure everyone plays fair and proper. To dino wipe etc and keep the server upto date

C

Connor Parrinder

I love it how every admin thinks that they're higher up than everyone else.. "Oh but we put the time in, so don't be mean to us"
It's so pathetic.

C

Casey Nicholas Williams

If you’re looking for a no bs, no drama server- feel free to look into my community.

Nitrado hosted PvPvE (structure damage off. This means raiding literally cannot happen) ADULT community/server cluster with low boosted stats. 4x gather, 6x taming, 10x mature, 15x hatching.

Max wild dino level ~450

To see more info, please see us at the unofficial ark listing,
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

If you want to directly join, please come to our Facebook group to get sorted.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

L

Leye Hunter

Am an admin and I never raid players, only people who build in glitches( under the map) cos I see that as game exploit and playing unfairly. I don’t care if I get raided but my rule is don’t kill my tames, u can take all the loot you get from me, but kill my tames and I’ll raid you to do the same

C

Cameron Wolf Becker

Not only have you got the horrible messages but we have recorded game clips of them using 'no clip' to escape our trap and steal our things. Lol.

C

Connor Young

Why do admins do things that they later say are "punishments" but not tell the players that they r being punished

M

Megan Lopez

I can vouche for Casey's server. We play legit. Only spawn in items for event building.

J

Jason Hale

Follow the rules of server. The owner paid for extra xbox and sub. They don't owe you a damn thing. When i was admin all it was give me this do this for me if you dont ill raid admin bases. Fuck that follow rules of server or find another.

B

Blake Martin

Dang. Dudes running his mouth like this is real life and he’s going to do something real to you . Take a chill pill man. It’s a virtual world. “I told you not to mouth” ok like what are you gonna do if I do? Lol

L

Lawson Reynolds

"You piece of dumbass piece of dick wad"

A

Alan Varvel

Another shit server lol not surprised

D

Dan Bethea

If you want a decent server and like prim plus message me

A

Alex Zarathustra

The admins on that server sucked ass. They goy on maybe once every 12 days just to spawn in bullshit. Also this guy is full of shit. It was me who got that server populated. I was giving out starter packs with lvl 300 Petra, metal mastercraft tools, mastercraft armor and a journeyman saddle for bird. I promoted the server everyday and kept people from wiping each other to keep the server populated. He's full of it and theres no rules at all besides no brontos.

L

Lee Rodriguez

I wish there was this much drama on my server.... says no host... can't we all just raid each other...

P

Pierre-Luc Fortin

Think about it a little xD raid the admin and they ll cloae the server so youll be obligated to find another 1 what a smart guy you are !

O

Oisín Ó Cruadhlaoich

If you're tired of shit servers come play on Wildarkserver68

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom