Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Does your Switch turn off? Mine did but I had to send it in for repairs. The one...

S

Shaun Oviatt

Does your Switch turn off? Mine did but I had to send it in for repairs. The one they sent back only goes into sleep mode and that is crap.

J

Jack Barrera

At least it won't turn off on its own now

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Hold the power button down and go to power options

S

Sebastian Michaelis

Hold the power button down for 3 seconds. A menu will pop up but keep holding the power button and it will turn off.

S

Suzanne S. Sult

Ok. So you send your Switch in for repairs and instead of fixing it and sending it back they send you a refurbished one?

J

Joshua Shank

I never send my stuff back to Nintendo or Xbox. I buy extended warranties so I can just go back to the store and exchange

N

Nathan Bertsch

Mine turns off, though I usually just put it into the dock and press the power button so the light on the dock goes off

S

Shaun Oviatt

None of that works. It only goes to sleep mode. The only option is sleep mode and holding it down does nothing. The one I returned had a separate off option. This sucks.

M

Matthew Wozniczka

Hold down the power button you will get power options.

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Just call Nintendo and tell them what's up. They have excellent customer service

S

Shaun Oviatt

Holding it down does nothing.

S

Shaun Oviatt

It only goes to sleep mode as an option.

M

Matthew Wozniczka

I checked mines for you just in case it was a software issue but it is not. It is your console so call Nintendo support.

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

The power button on top? Or are you holding down he home button?

S

Shaun Oviatt

They just sent this one to replace the first one i had that had a bad screen. Lines across then finally went black. This is not good.

S

Shaun Oviatt

Ive tried both

S

Shaun Oviatt

Just tried again

S

Shaun Oviatt

Any news about when they will have the surge in production?

M

Matthew Wozniczka

It is odd how the tech team did not notice this issue with the replacement. Don't they check replacements before shipping them out?

S

Shaun Oviatt

I dont think it was connecting all the way

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom