Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Does anyone else have to manually turn on the Wi-Fi on their switch? Mine often stays...

I

Irv Era

Does anyone else have to manually turn on the Wi-Fi on their switch? Mine often stays offline instead of automatically login.

D

Daniel Santiago-Parrilla

Mine does that all the time

T

Thea Zuela

my problem is that my switch wont connect to my wifi :( what should i do?

I

Irv Era

Mine has mood swings with my work Wi-Fi but never my home one

J

Jason Smyth-Chandler

Even though I have no restrictions set on my Parental Controls (I use to track my in-game play time), about 3 out of 5 times I manually have to unlock the wi-fi so I can connect to the eshop, etc.

T

Timothy Murphy

The wifi on my switch always shuts off when I put it in sleep mode. I have to ask it a couple times when I want to use online features (I'm guessing it takes a second or two to reconnect), but I never had any problems.

D

Derek Simmons

The wifi in most, if not all switches is a bit on the poor side :/
I've heard of a lot of users experiencing poor connectivity, where most other devices get a much better signal.
This 'may' be a cause of the slowness to reconnect.

J

Joe Martin

You may be too close to your wireless gateway device (causes interference with other devices including your Switch), your wireless gateway device is not set up with the correct settings for the Switch, or there is interference between your wireless gateway device and your Switch (possibly caused by another wireless gateway device, microwave oven, electric dryer, older cordless phones, wiring for power in the wall, metal walls, metal-reinforced concrete walls...)

S

Spencer Miller

I usually give it some time and it connects eventually. But this happens to me all the time and manually connecting it each time never works

B

Benjamin Zysek

Mine takes a few seconds, when its in the dock it connects right when I turn it on

L

Lex Juarez

Connect and change the internet settings to automatically connect

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom