Contact advertising [email protected]

Does moira need a nerf?

B

Bilaal Ijaz

Does moira need a nerf?

T

Travis Sandell

From what I gather, she's fine how she is. I think this too, please feel free to change my mind. :)

L

Leonardo Varela

"Git gud" should be an option in this poll.

J

Juan Mendoza

If Moira needs a Nerf, then Winston needs a buff.

N

Neko Chan

I wouldn't mind a teensy bit more damage. But she's one of the most balanced characters

J

Jo Peace

No. Her damage is so low, so she needs range to balance it out. If you can't kill her, or are being abused by her. Try something different cause you're bad lol

H

Hilary Wilton

Ya'll bitched to the high heavens about Symmerta's beam needing a nerf because of the ridiculous range, yet say Moira doesn't need a nerf when her own beam is like x2 the reach of Symmerta's.

Ya ok.

B

Beau Popkin

She needs a nerf like I need an ass beating from my stepdad.

M

Michael Burch

Where’s the option for “yes, but not because of her damage”

J

Jo Peace

Attacking anyone who says yes. I'm not scared

C

Cody Pruitt

She doesn't but for the sake of everyone crying that she needs a nerf I really wish they'd buff her by "accident" for a week just to show them what OP could be. She's pretty balanced at this point in the game, especially with the way the meta has shifted

D

Diego Gonzalez Lerma

just SHOOT HER

D

Diego Gonzalez Lerma

literally I main her and the amount of times I die to random junkrat grenades gives me cancer

P

Phelix Gendreau

Not a big nerf but she does need one

J

Javier Anguiano

K

Kaiz Amari

If u are smart, no,..if u are retard, then no

L

Luke Wright

Not a nerf but changes to make people play her correctly instead of as damage.

Decrease the amount you get ult charge from damage and take away ult charge from damage orbs but increase the ult charge in healing areas.

She's pretty balanced but because people can get alot of ult from damaging enemies really fast without healing you get alot of moira being like 'I have 4 golds' which includes like 4K healing for a 12 minute game.

B

Brandon Marleau

Wow I know that open polls are to be taken with a grain of salt but honestly I'm shocked by the current results. I figured it would be way more of a yes to no ratio.

L

Logan Morris

ehhhh...I wouldn't call it a nerf. while I think she is near perfect, she needs just a bit more tweaking. nothing major, just a teeny bit less damage from her orb. enough for you to actually be able to do something about it when you see it I guess.

K

Kenny Alt

It's called getting out of the way, it's called standing behind your tanks. It's called not being trash

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom