Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Does it bother anyone here in the Nintendo community that you will need to make an...

• Thread starter Chris Sleepy Torres
  • Start date
C

Chris Sleepy Torres

Does it bother anyone here in the Nintendo community that you will need to make an xbox live account in order to play minecraft on cross platform? I see nothing wrong with it but i been seeing alot of backlash mostly ps4 owners thinking its a greedy stupid idea... Just wondering you guys opinions

S

Stephen Payne

PS4 owners will think that way, they're a tad bitter at the moment. The technical side of things means you need to be all on the same network to play the game. If you sign in only to the PSN, then you can only access PS servers, if you sign in to XBO, then you get access to XB servers. This is what PS4 users need to understand.

C

Chris Sleepy Torres

I agree 100%

C

Chris Sleepy Torres

Im just glad xbox is trying to get gamers to that point where we can cross platform and hopefully one day it will be for bigger and better games

B

Bella Hale

Meh. Its all good. I still have my old account from my Windows phone.

P

Phil Krause

I mean given that Minecraft is OWNED by Microsoft, I think it makes sense, at the very least.

D

Dave Fisher

Do you have to have a ms account to play online with other switch users or just if you want cross platform games?

C

Cristiam Ortiz

I'm eh

P

Paul Johnson

No, it makes sense to me.

J

Jennafer Norris

It all comes down to what system(s) you already have. Me personally, it doesn't affect me because I play on both Xbox & PlayStation (as well as switch); thus I already have an account with both. But I can see why some people might be angry.

M

Michael Timms

It's greedy and stupid til u need a psn account to play

K

Kirk Nelson

Don't play Minecraft then

J

Joey Valk

I just play Minecraft offline. I prefer just doing my own thing without worrying if some jackass is gonna try to PK me or something.

C

Cal Ingles

You have to have a gta account to play gta 5 online.

You need a stupid ea account to play need for speed online.

You need a Ubisoft account to play online

Etc

Why should this be expected to be different? MS owns minecraft this is the detail forgotten here.

At least a live account is useful in other ways.

S

Spencer Miller

So do you need to pay for Xbox live to play with users on different consoles?

P

Page Fantasma James

Lmao. I didn't know about this. I just assumed Microsoft had some ulterior motives. No neeed to take my word for it I guess.

I

Ivan Corral

I don't play minecraft but i already have an xbox live account so I'm good

D

Dann Strees

Personally i love it , i have a world on xbox that i spent way too much time on to just abandon it . so if im able to play it on my switch now , i dont care what i have to do .

D

Dann Strees

This is my xbox world , if i can play this on my switch , i will give microsoft and nintendo my first born child if i have to

M

Matthew Moreno

Why does this bother people? How else are users from every platform going to play on the same server?
I'm using my hotmail account i made in 2003 for Minecraft now, no big deal

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom