Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Does duping still exist? I am admin on a pc unofficial dedicated server which has been...

• Thread starter Perky McPerkins
  • Start date
P

Perky McPerkins

Does duping still exist? I am admin on a pc unofficial dedicated server which has been open for 5 days, and I found a tiny hidden tek base with this inside.. now it is a boosted server however the element you get from bosses remains the same, is this possible or are they duping?

T

Tony Burb

Can you bring in items from other servers onto your server?

L

Lewis Jamie Cowell

Dupe much

D

Dominic Morse

Damnnn, if theres more then like 10 people its possible yeah, but I'd say their dupin man

P

Perky McPerkins

My server doesn't roll back at all, have no idea how they're doing this

D

Daniel James

How many admins you got?

M

Mike Hill

Yes if uploading and downloading are on then your server can be used to dupe

S

Stephen Henderson

If items can be downloaded they can bring stuff from there solo worlds as well as Dinos

O

Orelvis Martinez

Is this even possible in nitrado servers

K

Kenneth Jones

I can understand duping tomake quick n easy cash.... But duping on an unofficial? Lol sad.

A

Andrew Medler

Do u have other admin that might have done it

R

Robert Bush

Duper, no doubt...

M

Mike Hill

B

Beth Shirley

You need to set up a cluster ID even if you have no other server to cluster with. Otherwise they can bring stuff in from single player. Even if downloads aren't enabled

M

Mike Hill

Must be checked

P

Perky McPerkins

Mike Hill just checked, they were unticked, thanks for the heads up, will change it now

T

Tony Burb

Hey Mike Hill could you do me a favor? I'm about to rent a prim+ server but I wanna see what type of settings they have for me to mess with. Could you screenshot and pm me what settings they have for nintrado servers lol. Would be awesome

D

Devin J Honson

Or they hacked ur server admin password

E

Emad Pirdawood

What’s dubing ?

D

Douglas Welch

Do you have transferring on?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom