Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Does anyone think Lockpicking in Skyrim is easier on the Switch because of the advance...

J

Jerry Rapone

Does anyone think Lockpicking in Skyrim is easier on the Switch because of the advance rumble? Or maybe I just never paid attention that well.

C

Collier Godfrey

I believe they made the sweet spots significantly closer. On PC with a low level I can pick mid level locks with a low skill level without breaking picks. The trick was to get it to turn a bit and back off as soon as it stops. On Switch trying to go off of how far it responds without paying attention to the vibration will break picks almost instantly.

C

Collier Godfrey

J

Jerry Rapone

I seem to be nailing the master locks with no upgrades. Just by feeling the vibrations. I don’t remember that when I played on 360 or PS4.

J

Jerry Rapone

Not that I’m complaining.

P

Pedro Gomez

yeah, I believe it now vibrates any time you are on a spot that might be the right one, before it was only when the pick was about to break that it would vibrate on other consoles, I have been experiencing the same thing.

C

Collier Godfrey

My recently playtime has been with a maxed out character (illegitimately) and all perks so locks are kind of just an extra button to push, lol.

N

Nelson Guimaraes

Yes. I've never been this good at picking locks on my 360. Now on the Switch I can open master locks with no points added to lockpicking. No broken picks

D

Dennis Miranda

Wait, there's a rumble for lock picking ?!?

J

Jack KH

Yes, very easy. I don't spend points on lockpicking on the switch. Can easily unlock any door without.

J

Joe Tremblett

Real champions use the skeleton key

D

Daniel Rasmussen

Agree, the hd rumble makes all the difference.

C

Collier Godfrey

There is no sweet spot; there are two points you can be anywhere between and it will open. That’s why low level locks are just ‘push right’ after a while.

J

James Sims

I hate lock picking

J

Josh Brown

I never use the rumble, so I can't vouch.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom