Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Does anyone know why I’m showing a black screen whenever I try to join a particular...

D

Drea Caetano

Does anyone know why I’m showing a black screen whenever I try to join a particular dedicated server? I did a hard reset, my NAT type is open, deleted and downloaded the game again. I’m able to join other servers and there are other people who can join that server. Any clue on how to fix it?

W

William Wilkinson

You may have been baned from that sever or its full

S

Sammi Miller

It happens sometimes. Make sure you're sitting at the ark homeacreen before joining the server for about a minute. Only thing that stops it for me.

K

Kristopher Payne

Have you tried clearing your reserved space?

J

Jenny Sprayberry

does it sounds like your in the game? like you can hear your steps and when you hit something?

B

Brandon Ackers

If you have a big base, then the thing I do is make sure you unequip all tek and be sure your inventory is almost empty, if you still have trouble get a tribe mate to drag you away from your base and dinos and in failing that get them to kill you and spawn at bed,,,, always works for me,,, ps I'm an admin with multiple bases

G

Garret Broussard

Reboot the server and reboot your Xbox.

D

Dave Herd

if you are wearing tek that will make it happen as its happened to me and the only way i could get in was to take the tek off

A

Andru N. Syvertsen

One of my admins had the same problem, I logged on killed him and then he was able to get on normally

J

John Swisher III

Usually its when wearing tek or at least the helm. If hard crashing the app doesn't help then need an admin to kill your body to reload

P

Phil Auker

Start the game. Go back out and quit from home screen time. Start game till screen before servers then join your dedi..
hope it works for you.
I think it's to do with how you left your previous session.

J

Jeffrey Elmore

Never leave the game with TEK equipped. Also there’s a bug I havnt figured out what causes it, but it sounds similar to your issue. Having someone drag you somewhere or kill you normally does the trick too

D

Drea Caetano

It works!!! I got killed ! Whoop whoooooop

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom