Contact advertising [email protected]

Does anyone know a good gaming laptop that’s around 500 and can handle Overwatch?

D

De'Von Jones

Does anyone know a good gaming laptop that’s around 500 and can handle Overwatch?

C

Colin Marner

A lot, probably. My $200 3rd gen I3 laptop can just barely not handle it- frames drop to 50 sometimes at absolute lowest settings. Gets constant 70fps on Paladins though

I

Ibuki Lennon

There should be a few. Although, if you want a pretty decent gaming laptop, you’re going to have to spend over 500. But this also depends on what kind of games you play.

For Overwatch, any computer that has at least an i7 and 1050 should be good.

M

Mar Ius

>gaming laptop
>500 presumably usd

Choose one.

G

Guy Dimor

I guess not being able to use your escape moves or defensive moves is not enough for some people.

Q

Quentim Garbe

My laptop can handle OW and mid-high settings, but was only under $500 cuz it was on sale for ~50% off... Originally it was $1k lol

M

Mihnea Gogu

That 150$ corsair k70 though

S

Stephen Stilwell

Buy chromebook, use rest of money towards a gaming desktop

B

Björn Gonzales

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

B

Björn Gonzales

This one is fine

C

Cara Dzuricky

Oh hey that's my computer.

N

Neo van Heugten

Keep dreaming boiii no good gaming laptops for 500

G

Guy Dimor

500 what?

D

Dakota Royal

no such thing as a 500 dollar gaming laptop...nothing current...none the less run overwatch

G

Gabriel Hamilton

Used, refurbished about 700. Look for 2.4ghz and up, 6gb ram, nvidia 700m and higher. 960m is recommended if not 1080. Best to save money for 1k and over

J

James Reed-moretz

You can get a used 960m laptop for 500ish on eBay

A

Arina Grebneva

Dell Inspiron 15 7000 I bought for around 700£

D

Darian Cole Stoecklein

I have the except same laptop. Its a good computer no doubt, but for something thats 500? Don't think that'll happen.

The ASUS laptops are decent for a gaming laptop, but I'd be one and recommend that you save up for a gaming desktop instead.

D

Daniel Garbe

500 bucks.... nope

D

Daniel Oh

Hell no, that’s impossible, even a decent gaming laptop goes 1k

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom