Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Does anyone host using ark server manager? I'd like some help or to be pointed in the...

S

Steven Calabrese

Does anyone host using ark server manager? I'd like some help or to be pointed in the right direction?

S

Steven Calabrese

My problem is, my server shows in lan but not ark unofficial. My friends can joing with out issue if i give them the ip address.

S

Steven Calabrese

Specs 4790k 250gb 850 evo ssd in raid 0 32gb Dominator platinum 2400, asrock extreme 4

S

Steven Calabrese

Before i up graded comcast routers this wasn't an issue. The new router has all the same ports forwarded.

K

Kenneth Dennis

I am using asm. Are you playing on the same machine thats hosting

S

Steven Calabrese

No the host machine is a completley diffret machine

B

Bradley Chalmers

Are your ports open ?

S

Steven Calabrese

yes

S

Steven Calabrese

Ok so the IP for the island is 71.226.215.168:7977

S

Steven Calabrese

I want this fixed because if they cant be seen on the unoffical list then i cannot travel to it in a cluster.

S

Steven Calabrese

OK a little update, i disabled my lan connection for my gaming pc and connected through hot spot using my cell phone. I can now see the server on unofficial, i can also transfer to and from the clusters. Why is my gaming pc not seeing the servers when connected to lan?

K

Kenneth Dennis

Everyone else however will be able to travel fine. I just gave my self the levels and engrams i should have. You are still able to transfer dinos and items

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom