Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Does anyone here think Moira is "opaf" as Jeff Kaplan said. Because I went penta-gold...

N

Nikolas Moes

Does anyone here think Moira is "opaf" as Jeff Kaplan said. Because I went penta-gold as her. She's pretty balanced imho. But what do you guys think?

B

Bryan Coto

She op af but I love her

E

Ernesto Ochoa

Her ability to attack and heal plus disrupt Syms/Torjb set up makes her fun to play. She is the new character that is actually being played.

O

Oswald Austin

I think that yes she could use a nerf. I'm not 100% sure where but some of my feels would lead me to say shortening the ult, and for me that's all I would change.

Yes she has range but you need savage accuracy.
If you're asking me the biggest problem people seem to have, if they'll admit it or not, is that they just don't know how to play against her. She's nothing more than a meta changer. You can't just sit around corners as a junkrat anymore, or as well any hero who would wait around corners (IE all the defence heros) she also of course fucks with snipers and pharas so with all that what's the solution? Reaper dva sombra ect. Get in her face but don't get lured into a room. You have the advantage in the open space. Also she has a very small area in which she can grip onto you so if you die by her a lot it's probably because you're movements are super basic :p

J

Joey Rafael Quiles

Take away her damage ability and boom, a healer that heals.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom