Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Does anyone have experience with creating an extra account on their Switch solely for...

C

Collier Godfrey

Does anyone have experience with creating an extra account on their Switch solely for the purpose of multiple save files on games that don’t allow it? I know people did this with BotW and I’m considering it for XC2. I’d like to play a true new game, but am not deleting a 210+ hour file where I got every rare blade and many maxed at S+ trust. No, I am not talking about NG+, a real new game.
1-Does this require another Nintendo account or can I just do it in a minute?
2-Is it easily deletable?
3-Do updates to games from the primary account transfer (ie removal of ‘Don’t forget me’ and ‘think you can take me?.’ I’d like to experience it in its full glory) or do I have to re download (or avoid) them?
4-Can I turn this account offline so I don’t get prompts to update every time I load a game but will go back online when I go back to my primary account? Or do I have to do this manually? I’m assuming I can parental lock my extra account at least.
5-Is there any sort of penalty for doing this?

B

Brian Foster

You can make as many accounts as you want/need and delete them at will.

T

Tim Bogart

I did this for botw speedruns

N

Naveed Ajam

Dude it’s the simplest and lowest stakes thing in the world, I make profiles for all of my friends that come over

J

Jermaul W

Simply make another account.
Do be warn tho.
If its an online game you will have to link an email address.
Also once nintendo starts charging for online your have to pay on both accounts.

I normally have my account, my wifes, and an extra account for kids or guest

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom