Contact advertising [email protected]

Does anyone get burned out on Overwatch and plays something like Rocket League for a...

J

Justin Peacock

Does anyone get burned out on Overwatch and plays something like Rocket League for a couple hours? It’s like taking a relaxing break. Like a breath of fresh air. Like a fresh morning coffee. Like a nice blowjob. Overwatch is sex and everything taking a break from it is a blowjob.

Y

Yvette Ornelas

Yeah Diablo, oure or patapon

N

Naotsu Kun

warfare yes

A

Art Besim Cina

I play Mirrors Edge Catalyst when I'm sick of overwatch and people ruining it for others.
That's the good thing about single player games. But the bad thing is that they end pretty quickly.

D

Dan Hegarty

Yeah when i can't be bothered with Overwatch I go play league of legends which makes me want to kill myself even more :D

S

Steven Lo

I play fortnite

B

Bryan Vazquez

Yeah I play shadowverse

A

Amelie Tucker

I play Saints Row IV and The Fractured but Whole for like a week straight

H

Hamza Kachwala

Started ac origins again, defeated some Gods! and nfs payback too in between OW qp practice and ac origins!

C

Carlos Yiu

GTA lol

M

Michael Trompert

I switch between LA Noire, AC Origins, Fortnite and Ark if I’m not playing Overwatch.

And if a new Batman episode is out, OW will have to wait.

Overwatch is sex and all other games are sex too. Never sticking to just one ;^)

B

Brandon Dix

Yeah i decided to take a break like a month ago and started playing rainbow 6 siege. I dont think ill be returning to OW

সরোজ সাহা প্রান্ত

Rocket League, Fifa and Overwatch is the only game i play.
I keep switching between those mostly. And i almost have same amount of time in each

C

Charlie Gadd

Dead By Daylight is a nice break from Overwatch, completely different games.

C

Charlie Gadd

I also have all the Kingdom Hearts games on PS4 so if I ever want a relaxing single player experience I've got hundreds of hours there.

S

Stepyon Kun

TF2 and Paladins

A

Anthony Sure Man

I love rocket league so much but I dont have any of my stuff anymore, dont have PS+

D

Dennis Van Stiphout

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

R

Renzo Dekimpe

Same, i switch to pubg fortnite R6 or ACO

M

Matt Ramsden

My alternative atm is assassins creed origins

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom