Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Does anyone ever read chat when doing group as a fireteam? im always talking to...

P

Pedro Santiago

Does anyone ever read chat when doing group as a fireteam? im always talking to myself..pisses me off.

K

Kai Pickerin

Had someone go mental at me last night on it I set a charge, came down to 1v1 on other team and they chased me with a sword so I kept em busy until charge was un-saveable. When I died he goes fuck your shit even though topped the team and we won

N

Nick Gordon

Nope cause it dosent show up unless they press enter. So if they never press enter they will never see your messages.

K

Kiyoko Mori

I do and frequently use and I totally get what you are saying. I actually have to ask now and then .. can you guys read what I am saying?

R

Robert Ivan

I had a guy on our team in crucible send a message "you guys suck" we lost the match but everyone on our team had at least a 1.0 kdr and this guy was at .58 lol

R

Ryan Martins

No we use discord and talk

R

Roberto Naldi

One big improvement would be a more readable chat, but I think that it would lead to dark places, like the salt mine that is Overwatch (just an expample, I love OW)

J

Jamie Mac

Teamspeak for us. I throw up a GG when with randoms.

R

Ryan Wallis

nope

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom