Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Does anyone else's Griffen change color ?

Q

Quinten Fender

Does anyone else's Griffen change color ?

C

Chris LaVey

Yup. Been having that problem. No matter what color their wings or head/face is, if I log out and log back in, they always change back to that auburn color.

C

Chris LaVey

The body and the stripes on the tail stay the same color, though.

C

Chris LaVey

They change color when being transported through Obs too.

Q

Quinten Fender

Ya I had this all black Griffen. Then I log back in it's all Brien . Just like my other two . Was alil upset

C

Chris LaVey

If you upload it into an Ob and download it, its original colors will be back, but they'll disappear again as soon as you log out/in.

Q

Quinten Fender

Wym upload it into an orb . How do u do that

C

Chris LaVey

The creature you want to upload has to be standing next to the terminal under the ob. Inside of the circle. Access the terminal. If you look up and to the right, you will see a tab near the top of the window that says "Creatures". Click on it, highlight the creature you want to upload, click the footprint icon, click "ok" or "yes".

C

Chris LaVey

To download it, do the same thing. The creature you want to download will appear on the bottom half of the screen this time. Click on it, click the footprint, done.

T

Tyler Mokma

Mine only changes when the nimrods in my tribe paint it

T

Tyler Leonard Fullarton

No, I've not had this issue? I think your tribe mates are just getting your tames killed and replacing them.

B

Brett Leighton

I just painted mine lol

C

Chris LaVey

I hate the way the paint looks. Plus, it doesn't matter. Did admin paint before and it still disappears.

J

Jerrica Martinez

Mine changed color too, and I play single player (offline, whatever lol) and it's original color was a dark brown. I left my base for about an hour and upon returning, my Griffin was no longer the dark brown, but a golden/Auburn color!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom