Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Does anybody have a cluster that has a pve map and a PvP map 2 transfer 2 when wanting...

J

Justin Lewis

Does anybody have a cluster that has a pve map and a PvP map 2 transfer 2 when wanting 2 raid. If u can transfer from pve to PvP on the nitrado server????

K

Kathy Hemsworth

RunTheArk

K

Kathy Hemsworth

Centre no more

B

Blake Perez

You can't transfer between servers in PVE and pvp mode. They will just me "agreed" PVE servers

J

John Mason

So you can farm without worrying about getting killed... build up in peace...then go raid?

J

Justin Lewis

So u can technically just have both PvP and the one u want 2 be pve just turn structure damage off or sumthn. This way people can play and enjoy the game. Breeding building ECT. And just craft everything n transfer over. Yeah people will hide all the good stuff on the pve server but o well. Still get to pvp

H

Hannah McLaughlin

People will still bend the rules as much as they can, it wouldn't work well lol

J

Justin Lewis

Well this way people could nevertechnically get wiped. I think it's a great idea

M

Mitchell Wells

Ur legit so fucking nooby wanting to not get raided but raid others

C

Centree Meyer

I have one.. feel free to message.
Wyvern Wars: Ark Survival Servers

A

Austin Lang

I got the perfect one man pve island pvp rag and rag has orp

M

Michael John Morstad

We have a cluster that's pvp weekends. Pve weekdays....and I'm looking to recruit for my tribe on abberation. The abb map is mostly pve, rarely any raids... and my tribe is pretty much the alpha on abb we just need more members

J

Jesse Glover

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom